Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lots of inventory....for now!

I've been taking inventory in preparation for this week's craft sales.

Right now I have a lot of stock but it won't last long!

FYI I'm keeping my prices the same as last year $20 for hats and scarves, $15 for headbands/headwarmers and boot toppers, and $10 for fingerless gloves, flowers (or 2 for $15 for flowers).

If you would like to buy something but can't make the sales, please call me at 604-921-1590.

I'm home most of this week (getting ready) and I'd love to have you come by and pick something out (while I have the stock).

Here's a peek at some of the colours I've got in the Newsboy style brimmed hat.
I also have a good selection of scarves right now.  Lots of coordinated looks - not too matchy-matchy!


Sorry about the photos - not sure why it's so dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment